Compliance Team from **bleep**(Verification for Name Change)

royaltyrebirth
Contributor
Contributor
Compliance Team from **bleep**
 case ID PP-005-689-770-951
No one has seriously verified my documents. my address matches the address on all my information document request. You ask for a photo i.d I sent my i.d as requested  and still get the same b.s statement "Photo IDTo help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address.Information Received-Not Accepted please resubmit Reason: Document did not contain Requested information."  Even when ask for a
Utility bill, I upload the document as requested with the matching address of the account, I continue to get this statement "Proof of Address To confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill.Information Received-Not Accepted please resubmit Reason: Document did not contain Requested information." 
Then I also  was asked numerous of time to send a copy of my SSN card, I sent the information over  and i still continue to get this statement:  Provide Proof Of SSN Provide documentation that shows your Social Security number. Helpful documents include a copy of your Social Security card, a pay stub, or a government-issued document.Information Received-Not Accepted please resubmit Reason: Document did not contain Requested information" 
I have done everything that I can do to get the account verified with the allot available space given to upload the documents I don't have a fax and  was totally uncomfortable uploading the information but did so because I need the ability to add money to my business account 
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.