Collecting money from a business account w/o a bank account?

zachmalik2088
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, around a month ago, I sold some jeans on an app called Grailed which required me to create a business account for PayPal and would not allow me to use my personal one. So I created one and when the jeans sold, it told me there would be a 3 week hold on the money, which I understood.

Well, now the three week hold is over, and it's saying "Your money is waiting" but the only option to collect is via bank account, which due to circumstances out of my control is impossible for me to create.

Are there any other methods to collect the money or is it just going to sit there?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

When you receive funds the money is always deposited into your PayPal Account Balance first.  Once you have the money, you can withdraw the funds to either your Bank Account or possibly a card.   Since you currently don't have a bank account and/or card - you would need to request a paper check - the downside of this is there's a $1.50 fee to process the check, it can only be mailed to a physical street address (no PO Boxes) and it can take up to 2 weeks to receive.

Login to Me Too

zachmalik2088
Contributor
Contributor

Can you explain how? this is all I'm being allowed to do:

51Smc4s

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.