Claiming money

CommieGarbage
New Community Member
Recently I made a sale to opskins to sell some csgo skins I had, and when I went to go claim my money I just get a screen that says "cannot GET paypay.com/money-claimed" is this something I did wrong or do I just wait to give it another try?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kenlar
Contributor
Contributor
You’ll need to confirm your email address before you can send or receive money. Make sure this is done. If issue follow on a retry. Most likely something wrong on this opskins site. Call to them might be needed.

Here's how to confirm your email address.

Go to profile icon Settings.
Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button to complete the confirmation process.
You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password and the confirmation process will be complete.

Once your email address is confirmed, you can accept payments and the money you receive will show in your PayPal balance. However, you’ll still need to link a bank account or card to your PayPal account before you can send payments. When you send a payment that is greater than your PayPal balance, the difference will come from the bank account or card you link
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.