Charged twice for the same transaction

robstrunk
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried to find a way to call or email PayPal to no avail. My credit card was charged twice for the same transaction. Once on May 7 and again on May 8. When I check my account status it also shows the charge was made twice. How can I get this addressed? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where did you make the purchase?

How was the purchase funded?

What the the specific line transactions in your PayPal account?

If you want to discuss with PayPal you need to make a phone call and do whatever it take to talk to a person.  Click on the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page and then the call options at the top right of the next page.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where did you make the purchase?

How was the purchase funded?

What the the specific line transactions in your PayPal account?

If you want to discuss with PayPal you need to make a phone call and do whatever it take to talk to a person.  Click on the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page and then the call options at the top right of the next page.

Login to Me Too

robstrunk
Contributor
Contributor
It was an Ebay purchase and I used a credit card through PayPal. I tried to find a number to call but I was unable. It seemed like I was clicking a never ending loop of suggested help topics.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.