Can't withdraw money from upwork

Justyna84
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have received payment from upwork in USD but have my bank account in the UK. What I need to do to transfer money to my bank account?

Thank you,

Justyna

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mastherser
Contributor
Contributor
Your money is more likely on hold this is why you can't withdraw the funds , PayPal is run by crooks and scam artist, they will hold your funds as long as they can to collect interest on it, you are not alone they do this to millions of there customers
Login to Me Too

sandrovna
New Community Member

I'm facing the same problem and Upwork says it's Paypal who refuses to receive money. As far as I could find out it's because I'm from Ukraine. They say if you have Ukrainian account you can only pay with Paypal but not get paid.  But so far I haven't found any confirmation of this information at Paypal. Maybe your problem is similar

Login to Me Too

Masin182
Contributor
Contributor
The same problem. Can't get money to my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Justyna84
Contributor
Contributor

I decided to leave UpWork.  I feel like a good chunk of my earnings is going toupwork. 20% service they charge for  their services (the website tht is constantly crashing) and poor support is beyond ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.