Can't send funds to my bank account. [BBT]

Kaisogen
Contributor
Contributor

TL;DR  

I've been trying to put funds into my bank account. I have 5.47 USD in my Paypal, and I want to put it in my checkings. Paypal keeps throwing an error each time.

For the past two days I've been trying to get my money from Paypal into my bank account. I don't use Paypal too often, and it seems that it's growing less and less of a viable platform, with them witholding funds from people. It's literally just a company that you trust to keep your money, except they aren't required by law to actually do their job.

Opinions aside, I've added my bank, and card to my Paypal account so I could move the funds over, and close the account. Each time I try to click on the "Transfer to your bank" option, it claims I haven't added my bank yet, giving me the "You need to link your bank" page. The one time I managed to get through yesterday, it simply wouldn't transfer the funds.

I just want to know if anyone has had anything similar happen and how to solve it. I'm trying to get money into my account so I can purchase some equipment. Yeah, call me petty for wanting 5 USD, but it's my money and I want it, no questions asked.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Emm3rs
Contributor
Contributor
After you did the initial work of adding hour bank on PayPal, did you remember to keep an eye out for the deposit into your account from PayPal and then report back to PayPal the exact amount of the deposit to verify the account was correct?
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

yes,your bank account must be verified,Paypal will make 2 small deposits in your bank account and you come backand tell them what they are so they know you have access to the bank account ,so now you are verified.

if the bank account is not verified,you cannot transfer fund to it,this is how they make sure you are the owner of the bank account.

Login to Me Too

Kaisogen
Contributor
Contributor

I've verified them using the instant verify option. It allowed me to log in to verify it, and I did so. It claims that it is verified.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.