Can't receive payments from ebay to paypal.

Bojankozomara
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have just started an online store on ebay and placed a few medical items to sell. Luckily, i got two clients within a week, but they both having the same issue, i.e Payment processing issue. Both dropped the same complain saying whenever they try to make a payment, an error pops up asking them to choose a different payment method. However, they don't face the same issue when they buy other items on ebay. As far as i know, I have properly linked my PayPal account to ebay, but my credit card is not verified on Paypal. Do i need to get it verified to receive payments? Though, I tried multiple times to verify it, but all in vain, neither the money deduct from card nor the verification code appears on my card statement. I am quite upset and want an immediate resolution. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please let me know at the earliest. Your help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bojan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.