Can't log into paypal account

fAlken76
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that when there's a problem here paypal can't help?  Is anyone elso having this issue?  I can't log in to paypal, it always says "Some of your info is incorrect.  Please try again"  I had to get help from their facebook page trying to log directly into the paypal forums which worked, but when I click on paypal to try and go to my account, it asks me to log into paypal and I get the error all over again.  I have ebay packages that need to be processed.  I have packages on Etsy and my website that need to be processed and I can't get to them! 

Is anyone else having this same problem?  I assume I don't see any posts here about it because those affected can't get on these forums to complain unless they go directly here via URL or link.  I feel like they'll just have me keep clearing browser cache and waiting on tech support until I eventually go away.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a user forum, not PayPal customer service.  The only way to fix account-specific issues is to contact PayPal customer service; a phone call is the best way.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page and go from there.  A phone call with one-time passcode is the best option for quick service.

Login to Me Too

fAlken76
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

This is a user forum, not PayPal customer service.  The only way to fix account-specific issues is to contact PayPal customer service; a phone call is the best way.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page and go from there.  A phone call with one-time passcode is the best option for quick service.

I spoke to them, the only reason I was able to come here to ask is because I was able to log in to a direct link for paypal forums that they provided to me.  I was asking here to see if anyone else was having problems, but now that I think about it, all those that are effected wouldn't be able to log in unless they went with a direct link since you usually get here from your logged in account.

The first time I called they didn't know and said it would take tech support to 5 to 7 days to get back to me and this was expedited because I'm a premier holder, otherwise it would be 30 days?!  That made no sense.

I called back, this time they said it is a known issue and they need to put me back on classic view.  That didn't work, she then dropped the call when she was doing something.

I complained on facebook and they got me this far, now they won't respond to me.  I wrote my issue on downdetector and found others with this issue, some going back as far as 4/16 and STILL not able to get on with no explination from paypal.

Now, knowing how appericitive ebay is of their sellers, what are the chances they'll be helpful with me in the event that I can't get packages processed?  But I don't even know if I can take payments.  The phone bank reports no problems with the account.

I'm just worried that this will be where I am stuck in an endless loop with nobody that can actually assist me, just give me useless lipservice.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@fAlken76

Thanks for explaining and providing background.

Hopefully that iinformation will help somone else find a solution.

Unfortunately, it's beyond my knowledge.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.