Can't get clear answers from PayPal

Aerostar1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I cannot seem to get an answer to my question from PayPal telephone support nor email support....so as a last resort, let's try the PayPal Forum.

Here is the EXACT question I posed to PayPal via Phone conversation and via their Contact us Support form....

'Please verify that even though when I try to print a shipping label for a Puerto Rico address that is Eligible and Confirmed for Seller protection, that I can ignore the following message that appears when I try to create a shipping label as follows because it concerns me......
>
>HERE IS WHAT APPEARS ON SCREEN....
>Shipping information
>Sorry, the selected country is not supported.
>
>Thank you for your prompt reply

And here is the reply.........how does this have anything to do with my question?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Michael and I am happy to assist you.

Not all transactions are eligible for PayPal Seller Protection. If a transaction is eligible for PayPal Seller Protection, you’ll see "Eligible" or "Partially eligible" on your "Transaction Details" page.

Here’s how to see if your transaction is eligible for Seller Protection:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Transactions at the top of the page.
  3. Click the transaction.
  4. Under Seller Protection, see if your transaction is eligible.

Note:

• With "Eligible" transactions and provided you meet the PayPal Seller Protection requirements, you are fully protected if your buyer doesn’t receive the item you shipped or if an unauthorized payment was made.
  • With "Partially eligible" transactions and provided you meet the PayPal Seller Protection requirements, you are fully protected if a buyer doesn’t receive the item you shipped. A "Partially eligible" transaction does not protect you against unauthorized payments.
  • If you don’t see "Eligible" or "Partially eligible" on your "Transaction Details" page, the transaction isn’t protected under PayPal Seller Protection.

Most buyers have up to 180 days to file a dispute with PayPal, although this can be different based on where your buyer is located. Please read the Purchase Protection Policy of the countries where your buyers are based, as these policies will apply to you. To learn more about PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy and Purchase Protection Policy, click Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click PayPal User Agreement..

Thank you for being a valuable member of the PayPal community.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PR is not a country,country should be USA.

try using USPS to print label to PR and see how it works

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.