Can no long use "Order Status" and "Add Tracking Info" is missing. 2017

lottafandoms
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I honestly don't know where to go, or who to ask for this problem.

I don't know if PayPal updated, but the "Order Status" option on shipping is completely gone.

I use this to finish the payments/invoice for my digital art goods with "Order Processed/Service Rendered".

eaee442d73

I use to be able to do this before, but as I said, now it's gone. So, with that. I tried to see if

the option was just moved to "Add Tracking Info". But to my dissapointment, the page is blank.

6443c201e7

Nothing, I've tried different browsers, and it's been about 3 to 4 days since I've encountered this problem.

It seems that I can not find anyone else who is dealing with this problem as well.

So now I'm quite confused on what to do, or if I should just not worry and leave things be and hope for the best.

If anyone can solve my problem, it'd be very appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Selig
Contributor
Contributor

Got an ad blocker active? Try deactivating it.

Another post in the forum with similar problem was solved by deactivating uBlock Origin for the page and that worked for me too.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

As this is a peer to peer community, there are issues we cannot solve through this public forum.  You may want to contact customer support for assistance.  You can that by clicking on Help, on the next screen, click on Contact Customer Support, from there you can phone.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Selig
Contributor
Contributor

Got an ad blocker active? Try deactivating it.

Another post in the forum with similar problem was solved by deactivating uBlock Origin for the page and that worked for me too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.