Can log into paypal just fine, but not prepaid?

Pokepony64
New Community Member
So, this situation is quite headache enducing and very stressful, so any and all suggestions for this are much appericated. So this started when I tried to buy something at the store, my card kept getting declined over and over again (luckily I was able to pay for it but regardless). I came home thinking, "Okay? Maybe Im just in the negative and completely forgot? I'll check." When I go to log in, I cant. I get a message saying "We cant log you in right now." Which was weird to be quite honest, as I was able to access my regular Paypal account but not my Prepaid account? I did some digging around, and saw suggestions about cleaning out cookies, cahce, that good stuff. So i tried. No luck. I tried on two different browsers, another computer and my phone. I still got the same message about not being able to be logged in. Is the site just down for some reason and I have no idea? Is it something I can fix? Ive read up on people calling the contact number and getting zero help until weeks (or months) later. Is there anyone who could suggest a simpler solution, do I have to call the customr support or is this something I need to wait out if its a bug or system failure on their end? Im not sure where to go from here.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.