Can I use PayPal to ship ETSY items?

antieek
New Community Member

I have sold some things thru ETSY and would like to ship them thru PayPal. Can I do this and how? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, use the Multi-Order shipping feature.

How to access Multi-Order Shipping

Login to your account.
Click on "Tools"
Click on "All Tools"
Select "Multi-Order Shipping".
Click "Start Shipping".
Select "Create new order".

And here's a few details:

The PayPal Multi-Order Shipping tool allows sellers to print up to 50 labels together.  Currently, PayPal Multi-Order Shipping is supported for all US Domestic Labels.  Merchants can purchase USPS labels through the PayPal MultiOrder Shipping tool.

* Manage all your PayPal shipments in one place.
* Print multiple USPS domestic shipping labels.
* Automate the printing of similar shipments.
* Print a single SCAN form linked to multiple packages.
* Pay only for the shipping labels you print – no hidden surcharges or usage fees.
* Manage shipments.
* Import CSV (Comma Separated Values) or TSV (Tab Separated Values) files or automatically import paid orders from PayPal complete with shipping information.

To use PayPal MultiOrder Shipping, log in to your PayPal Business account and go to All Tools from the “Tools” menu.  Then click the Multi-order shipping icon.  A "Getting Started" window will pop up explaining the uses of MultiOrder shipping.  You can close that out whenever you're finished.

On the "MultiOrder shipping" home page, click File in the top-left corner. At this point, either choose to "Import" your orders from your PayPal transaction history, or select "Create New Orders," which will allow you to manually create a shipping label by entering your customers' shipping information.  Once everything is either imported or entered manually into the system, click Print to get your shipping labels.  When you manually create a shipping label, it can be used for whatever you need meaning, you have to sell something through PayPal to simply print a shipping label.

Notes:
* PayPal MultiOrder Shipping currently supports only USPS domestic shipments.
* You can import 100 orders at a time and print 50 orders at a time.
* If you've disabled pop-up windows on your browser, or have a pop-up blocker installed on your computer, the label page won't open. You must turn off the pop-up blocker before using our Print Label feature.  Any sales transaction older than 14 days will cause an error to occur and will not process through the multi-order shipping tool.

Login to Me Too

OdysseySeaGlass
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it is easy, just go to https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/ and enter the shipping info. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.