Buyer not returning item !!!

haulmanphxaz
Contributor
Contributor
I have a buyer, who will not return an item, but, wants their money back !!! I need my item back, or, I am out, the item, and, the money !! I am really worried about that, and, I am about to Sue someone, if this happens !! I got an Email, from Paypal, saying, they can't gaurentee, the buyer will return the item !! I was like, WHAT !!?? IF the buyer, gets their money back, before I get my item back, and, they refuse to mail it back, I am going to be really angry !!! 😠 That is theft of the item, and, that becomes a Federal crime, over the internet, from state to state !!! Paypal and, Ebay, are suppossed to protect the buyer, and, the seller !! If they let the buyer have the money before the buyer returns the item, then they are an accessory, to an internet crime !!! They should be sending me an Email saying, As soon as the buyer returns the item, please confirm, then, we will have you send a full refund, or, a partial refund, depending, on the circumstances. Please , if anyone has knowledge of the process, etc... please respond, thank you !!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wait, the item was sold on eBay? Then, @haulmanphxaz, the return should have been done through eBay as they only let you send the refund within 3 business days after you receive the item. PayPal doesn't guarantee it because they're not a online marketplace. Plus, the majority of people would agree that it's the marketplaces, such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, etc., responsibility to make sure the seller or warehouse receive the item. Most people don't see PayPal as a marketplace, they see it more of as a bank - because that's what they truly are. With the addition that they have online carts.

I don't know if this will work, but try to open a case on eBay's website. Let me know how it goes!

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

haulmanphxaz
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I finally got the item back !! Only after sending Federal Investigation threats to the buyer, and, calling Ebay, Paypal, etc... and telling them, if anything goes wrong, like I described, I was going to SUE SOMEONE !! They all changed their Tune, after I sent, called them, about that !! They also helped me quicker, by telling the Lady, either send it back, or, we will send me the money back !! The Lady tried using her bank, to do her DIRTY WORK, but, the bank wasn't having it !! The bank probably sent her something, telling her, either mail the guy's item back, or, we will release the funds to him !!! ☺ her little Scam, backfired !!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.