Buy now button does not work on my new website!

skyetaylor
Contributor
Contributor

When I put a PayPal by now button on my new website instead of going to check out it asks you to sign up and log in. I wanted to go to a checkout page where people can check their merchandise out and pay for it whether it be by PayPal or by another credit card but unfortunately it just directs you to joining PayPal. Even though I am a member of PayPal it still directs me to sign in and log in and join. It's driving me crazy. I start work correctly one time but it never worked after that. Please help.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As there can be numerous reasons why item button code can fail, we have to see what is going on in order to help.  Please post a link to the page that has your code.

Login to Me Too

skyetaylor
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! I just figured it out. When I was in the preview mode of my website it did not work but once I published the webpage the PayPal icon worked perfectly. Thanks so much for your time I really appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

skyetaylor
Contributor
Contributor

Well it worked once. I did my website and now I get the following ERROR : Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.

My website is www.skyetaylorgalleries.com

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just so we don't confuse other folks here and have them jumping on this thread.  Looks like you found your solution in your other post.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business/Re-Buy-now-button-does-not-work-on-my-new-website...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.