Business Verification Documents for US Business

LHaynesGA
Contributor
Contributor

My business account has been limited. PayPal thinks our company is receiving payments for the sale of stocks, bonds etc. and that is not the case.  The documents they are asking for are documents we don't have because that is not what we do. They want us to send proof of our business but won;t tell me what documents are acceptable. Can some one please tell me where I can find a list of acceptable documets for a US business?

Thanks in advance.

LH

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

rhondaholbrook4
Contributor
Contributor

Find stocks and PayPal I've been hacked and ripped off I can't even get money out of PayPal to buy groceries I have no food my waters getting ready to be shut off PayPal even overdraw my Direct Express debit card I've lost my food stamps I'm getting ready to lose my health insurance and I'm in remission from cancer lost my only child and I have nothing I don't even have a vehicle and what little bit of money I've got they won't even give it to me so where do I go or who do I get to straighten this out because this is a rip-off and it's bull crap like I said I have no food this is amazing and someone has my account they picked a pretty bad and poor person to hack I got a loan on PayPal for my business which apparently PayPal kept it because I haven't been able to receive one penny of it and I'm just a hillbilly on a cell phone I don't know where to go what to do or even how to get food and when I call they say there's no money there's no money on my tax forms I've already lost everything and now this I think PayPal something to do with it they've overdraws my direct express disability card for $4 anyone else anything wrong with this picture I'm broken I don't know what to do like I said I lost my only child I'm in remission from cancer and now this amazing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.