Business App (Android) -- Billing by Text: How Update Invoice to Unpaid?

NotJustCoinOp
Contributor
Contributor

Need to be able to change status of a draft invoice to "unpaid" when send a link via the Business App on my Android phone.  I see no such option.  Please advise.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey NotJustCoinOp,

Thanks for reaching out to our Community forum. When you create an invoice from either app, it should automatically be created as unpaid and should not need to be updated. If you have further questions beyond this, please reach out to our Merchant Integration Technical Support forum or contact us for assistance. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

NotJustCoinOp
Contributor
Contributor
In the browser app on a PC, when creating a link, a draft invoice is changed to unpaid and the link routes to a payment page. In the android app, when creating a link, the invoice remains a draft, and the link routes to the draft which has no option for payment.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi NotJustCoinOp,

Thanks for providing those details. I would advise reaching out to the MTS forum I linked above to see if anyone else has this issue, or to get it reported if it's a technical problem. Have a great rest of your day!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

NotJustCoinOp
Contributor
Contributor
This is not a merchant services question - in fact none of the broader topic options there have anything to do with this. This is a question about the android app. Can the user convert an invoice from draft to unpaid when using the link copy - as happens on the browser-based version? I believe not. If not, then this is a recommendation that the android app be thus updated. I often deal with my customers in the field and do not have time or opportunity to use a PC.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.