Best way to integrate PayPal Payments Pro for monthly recurring payments and WordPress

kmdguy
New Community Member

Hi there,

I have a new WordPress site that I am launching after the new year. This site leases financial software on a monthly subscription basis. I am currently a new PayPal Payments Pro business user specifically for the management of subscription payments. On other sites of mine, I have used WHMCS payment gateway with a conventional merchant account, but I'd like to use PayPal Payments Pro on this one. On this new site, it is designed with WordPress. Although I am an experienced programmer and designer, I have not used WordPress to design a site that handles payments of this sort. I am looking for opinions as the best method to integrate my PayPal Payments Pro merchant account into WordPress for monthly subscription payments. Should I use WooCommerce? If so, it looks like I will need to purchase additional WooCommerce extensions to handle PayPal Payments Pro for monthly subscriptions. Is that true? If so, what is the best way to go. Any opinion is appreciated.

Best regards,

Dan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.