Add tracking info page not loading

Jer3my
New Community Member

I am trying to finalize out a transaction I did but I deal in digital goods, normally when I finish a project I click the add tracking info, set shipping to services rendered and I am done. I click the the add tracking info but the page isn't even loading, am I doing something wrong? Is this a current bug or should I be using a different browser (using Chrome)?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

vonfawks
New Community Member

I'm also having this error. It's a completely blank page for me.

error.PNG

Login to Me Too

sohc4bikerdude
New Community Member

That is exactly what is happening here too.

Login to Me Too

jadebox
Contributor
Contributor

Similar problem here, but instead of a blank page we are getting an error that says:

We're experiencing technical difficulties

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

None of the things we've shipped by eBay in the past week have tracking numbers in PayPal.  And, when we try to add tracking to the transactions, we get the above error.  No reply to the support email yet.

Login to Me Too

AhlamCVC
New Community Member

Well as of now i am still getting the white page error! Paypal whats up with your tech team? A month to resolve a blank page?!!!!

Login to Me Too

Hannah515
Contributor
Contributor

I am also still having this problem since the 16th of October. This is quite troublesome.

Login to Me Too

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

Tech errorTech error

@Hannah515 wrote:

I am also still having this problem since the 16th of October. This is quite troublesome.

Intenet Explorer was working, until October 27, 2017.

Previously, there was a link to the old format at the TOP of the new GUI, but that has now been removed.

The ORDER STATUS and the SHIPPED BY, modules are frozen and cannot be changed. Mine is stuck on UPS, but I only ship USPS.

Google Chrome browser shows nothing but a blank white page, well over a month.

Login to Me Too

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

How much longer is this going to go on?

Spending 30 minutes on hold, waiting for a PP agent, to upload my USPS tracking, for every order, is getting ridiculous. 

Put back the link, at the top of the page, to revert to the old GUI, until this is fixed.

Login to Me Too

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

For the record, in the event, anyone is using PayPal Buttons, on their websites and can STILL not upload tracking through Chrome (completely blank page) or Internet Explorer (Order status and Shipped by links are frozen and cannot be used), installing Firefox is the temporary solution. 

I am simply amazed that more users, who have their own websites, have not reported this ongoing problem and annoyed that PayPal IT, has not yet fixed the problem.

Login to Me Too

Selig
Contributor
Contributor

Got an ad blocker active? Try deactivating it.

Another post in the forum with similar problem was solved by deactivating uBlock Origin for the page and that worked for me too.

Login to Me Too

Spindlearts
New Community Member

This fixed it for me! thanks so much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.