Add Tracking Number Not Working

Skullknight10
Contributor
Contributor

I did not use paypal to print my shipping label. I went to the actual USPS building and they did it for me. I have the tracking number that they gave me but for 2 days I've tried to input it with no luck. A screen comes up saying "sorry your last action could not be completed" everytime. Ebay is tracking it just fine, so why can I not add the tracking number so that paypal can release my hold on the money when it's delivered like all my other orders? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to contact customer support for assistance - they may be able to help from their end.  You can contact them by clicking on Help, on the next page, click on Contact Customer Support, from there you can phone or email.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Go to your PayPal activity list on your computer and selected the payment transaction.  Add the tracking number there.

Login to Me Too

Sanyo88
New Community Member

Nowhere can add tracking or marked as shiped! If i click on the option i get blank page every time. It doesnt matter whre do you try it. In activity end of the transaction line or in the transaction details. Cant be add any tracking cant be marked as shipped! I cant beleive its a several months old issue and ppal ignores this and annoyed members also...

Seems PP can require things only! But they musnt do anything...its really fair and correct bussiness behaviour...

Especially if you got a 21days hold too..

Thank you very much Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Selig
Contributor
Contributor

Got an ad blocker active? Try deactivating it.

Another post in the forum with similar problem was solved by deactivating uBlock Origin for the page and that worked for me too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.