Account Limited, Ignored by Paypal Support

chtaut
Contributor
Contributor

Our account was limited by PayPal's Brand Risk Management. While we were communicating with them via their <removed> email to clarify the situation and find out the details behind the limit, they stopped responding to our emails and ignored us. It's been 18 days since we've received a response despite sending 3 emails since then. That's pretty funny considering we made Paypal many thousands of dollars in fees from our transactions in the last year alone.

We have been cordial and polite at all times during our correspondence but PayPal seems to feel now that our account is limited they can't be bothered to respond. It's funny that Paypal has set up this branch so they can't be reached by phone. You can contact them by email only, but then they can conveniently ignore our emails to them.

I'd like to get a response back from Paypal on our case.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If your account is in a limited status then everything you need to get the limitation removed should be showing up when you login to the account. Is it asking you to upload any documentation? Typically you can just upload documentation through the resolution center to fix the problem.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

chtaut
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, they didn't request any documents to un-limit the account, and there aren't any steps we can take when logged into PayPal to lift the limit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.