Accept the Credit Card Processing Services Agreement

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

After accepted   " Accept the Credit Card Processing Services Agreement"  my site sales are down last 24 hours so badly  ,  Getting Many Messages from my customers like as  "paypal doesnt let me pay you...are you having any problem with the platform?"   or  "I have been using your site for quite some time but today my credit card was declined when I was using Paypal. Why is this the case. I can use my credit card on other sites with no problem. Apparently it is your site that rejected my credict card not Paypal."   I lost too many orders , I need an urgent help !

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Also some customer can't pay the invoices that we sent ......

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

call Paypay IT dept

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

thank you !  do you know the number ?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Hi Merchants!

If you're looking for assistance with PayPal APIs, code help and integration, you may find better help on the PayPal Developer Site. I've also provided some helpful and commonly used links below or you can visit the Merchant Technical Support Community for further assistance from other developers. I hope this helps!

PayPal Developer Links
Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

thank you sumiko

Login to Me Too

Rex-ICS
New Community Member
We also facing exactly same issue customer can pay via paypal but credit card payment are not going throw so kindly advice please what need to do so we can fix them as this will be huge loss for business.

-rex
Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor
yes already lost tons of orders , many of customers complaint that problem , when will paypal fix that issue ? WHEN
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.