About To Be In Big B.S. Trouble!

Acebravo1
New Community Member

Ok, so I am 18 and an investor in the forex/stock market. I had an old client who gave me $2000 to invest, but recently the account got blown and all funds were lost after a bad trade. Now, he is angry and threatened to do a bank reversal if I dont give him his money back. I told him in the begging investing in these things could happen but at this point I dont know what to do. I tolg him before he even invested that i dont offer refunds. Now hes going to just take the money and from what I understand I cant do anything about it. I've removed my card and bank from paypal so they cant charge that so now im going to have a negative ballance. Is there anything I can do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Acebravo1

Yes, pay back the money you owe.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

your first mistake is to accept payment via paypal or any credit card.

take cash or wiretransfer

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hope you got approval to use PayPal for Forex/stocks too, possible account limitation without it:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full#activities-requiring-approval

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Give the money back promptly.  If you you will be be bigger trouble for engaging in a non-permitted activity.  Even so, your account may be abruptly closes as the money is forcefully taken from your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.