"Payments Received" history is not fuctioning correctly on website

dslusarc
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having this issue for about 6 weeks now. In the past when I cliked on "payments received" it would show all the payments received in the past 3-4 weeks or so and on multiple pages if needed. Now when I click it it shows me only one page with 17 listed payments however the are not the last 17 payments I received. It seems to be a mix of payments received over the last 3 weeks or selected time frame. For example right now in the main Paypal screen after I select "Payments received" it shows me the last 15 payments received in order but the last two are from weeks earlier. 

For example: (date, #of payments received that day) 

12/14  2

12/13  1

12/12  3

12/11  4

12/10  3

12/8  2

11/28  1

11/23  1

However I had received more payments between 12/8 11/23 that what is shown, and If I change the display date from the default to 11/23/2012 to 12/8/2013

Then it shows these date sand payments not listed above

12/7  1

12/6  7

12/5  3

12/4  2

12/3  2

11/28  1

11/23 1

So it skipped showing all of these payments, and if I change the date from 12/3 to 11/23 I actually had all these payments received which are not shown above either

12/3   4

12/2   2

12/1   3

11/29  2

11/28  4

11/27  1

11/23  1

So as you can see it is not showing all my tranasactions. It only will display one page of 17 transactions and it skips over many other transactions. In the past I would have multiple pages of transations and that is now gone. It always shows me 17 transactions and appears to show the last 15 in that time frame then two random ones from the beginning of the time frame. I know one other person having a similar issue in his Paypal account as well. How can this get resolved?  Anyone else see this in their accouny as well? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MarcStermer
New Community Member

I have had the same problem with the "show all payments received" view, and I agree with Don that it seems to be a recent development.  This resulted in a very annoying situation where I couldn't see some payments that were received (making it look as if some customers had not paid, when in fact they did).

When I narrowed the date range to only a few days, so that fewer transactions were displayed, then I could see them.

So it's not a problem with the payment system, only with the report.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.