payment not added to 'wallet'

dassi
New Community Member

I received a payment on January 18, however the money has not shown up in my paypal balance.

If I click on the transaction it shows the correect amount and that the status is "Completed" but in my summary it just shows as +0.00 and nothing has been added to my paypal balance. 

How long does it typically take for money to show in the balance? Especially from transactions that have been "completed" (not pending).

Thanks in advance! 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi dassi

Payment is usually seen in your ppal acc whether pending or not straight away

If u have bought anything around that time or after ppal will have used the payment to pay for your purchase(s)

If u click on the transaction around that time it will show how u have paid ie ppal balance or/and linked  back up source

Login to Me Too

jaimelipton
Contributor
Contributor

i am having the same problem with one of the items i've sold. It is showing that it is completed and that i should have my money in my paypal balance but it never showed up in my paypal balance and it was one of my most expense items that i cannot afford for it to just vanish

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi jaimielipton

Ebay or private sale?

I suggest u dont ship yet until u see payment in your account

Login to Me Too

jaimelipton
Contributor
Contributor
No it was pending, the customer already received the items, but when it completed and should of been added to my balance it never got added. And to answer your next question, no I have not bought anything. And it was a sale on e-bay.
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok try this

Go to your ebay sold page find the transaction and click "more actions" at the side

Click "sell similar" scroll down and double check your ppal email address is correct without any spelling mistakes on your listings

If its wrong try adding that one to your ppal and see if the money comes thru

Have u ask the buyer what the status is on their side eg pending/completed/unclaimed?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.