info for sales tax report

saugeye28
Contributor
Contributor

Help.  Trying to do my semi annual sales tax and can't find were to download sales report

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mojo2flow
New Community Member

I am also having the same problem, let me know if an answer has been found for this. 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

jenbatt
Contributor
Contributor

The only way I have been able to get the sales tax collected is by downloading a full transaction report and sorting it in Excel. 😕 I'd love to find a better way.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Jenbatt,

Thanks for your feedback.  I've checked the reports we currently have available and I'm afraid there is no specific report that summarizes sales tax.  But I like this idea and I'll submit it to our product teams as a feature request.

I'm glad to hear you have found a work around for obtaining this information in the history download and filtering data in Excel.  That seems to be the best option at this time.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

dws1231
New Community Member

In the past years I have been able to run a "history report" based on a date range that gave me everything, names, dates .... sales tax collected, shipping address and zip codes. I was then able to export to excel and sort the information for sales tax reporting. Where can I get this information? New York State Sales taxes are due March 20th PLEASE help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.