how to integrate direct payment into my website

dchallenger
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to all

I have an e-commerce website in which can user buy an item using their credit card but no paypal account. I don't want the url re-direct to paypal but instead still remain on my domain name instead. I have some search in google and saying about direct payment. Is there any one could help me and guide me on how to achive this.

Thanks in advance

Tirso

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi dchallenger,

Direct payments are available as part of the PayPal Payments Pro service we offer.  This is an API based solution so your customers paying by debit/credit card would not know that PayPal is being used to process the payment.  They would stay on your site during the entire checkout experience.

Another option is PayPal Payments Advanced which has many of the features of Payments Pro but Pro offers more customization.  You can compare all of the options on this page: Compare Solutions

There are also many shopping cart solutions that have support for PayPal Payments Pro. You can see a list of those carts here:

PayPal Partner Solutions

I hope this helps. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.