how to find fees paid in 2012 for tax purposes

hmarch
Contributor
Contributor

i had a really bad year in 2012 and am still trying to finish up my taxes. i will be able to take a shortcut and avoid manually entering each sale/transaction by using the w2 form from paypal, but i cannot find my 2012 fees paid (only 2013). is there any way to access this information?? when i do a search, i only see several posts answered by the same member which reference links to paypal guides, but none of the methods seem current/relevant or i've tried them already...so i'm very confused...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What you need to do is export the data to a CSV file, you can then use an app like Excel to sort and manage the data.  The process is explained in this User Guide:

https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_US/developer/docs/pdf/pp_merchantsetupadministrationguide...

Login to Me Too

hmarch
Contributor
Contributor

dead link

Login to Me Too

joz
Contributor
Contributor

If you have a US business/premier account, you can get this information from "Annual financial summary" report. History -> Reports -> "Annual financial summary". For non-US accounts, I guess you can get only the monthly summary reports (Monthly financial summary or Monthly Sales Report) or the transaction reports.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.