has anyone solved the payment skipped problem?

lesleyaustin
Contributor
Contributor

I am continuing to have to deal with payments being skipped at my membership website, received only form letters from Paypal in response and coming across the same threads in forums, which leave the problem unresolved.

I have lost members through this when they update their info with Paypal yet the problem remains unresolved. Some have spent hours on the phone with Paypal, with no success. Some have stuck with me and we've resubscribed them, only to have the issue come around again with the first recurring payment, tho' their Paypal account works fine for everything else.

This seems to have been going on for years with no good approach to solving it from Paypal. So I am wondering if anyone here has some tips or tricks to get around this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lesleyaustin
Contributor
Contributor

I know this is a problem for many, by reading around....I wonder if everyone just gives up, or goes to another payment processor?

Paypal did contact me and says they are working on it, but I have since lost a few more members as it isn't resolved.

If you are dealing with this, won't you please reply here and we can give Paypal a spur to resolving this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.