ebay order is MISSING ? (Paypal multiorder shipping)

oldtechy
New Community Member

....(Using paypal's multi-order shipping tool)  ...

Due to my SCREW-up's, I was forced to VOID the shipping label for an (1) ebay order ... TWO TIMES.

Both times, I printed out the "USPS SCAN form" then the actual shipping label , with no problems.

On both VOID'd label transactions, the  Shipping Status: shows " Refund Pending  "

The ebay order and paypal payment transaction shows the order is " AWAITING SHIPMENT "...

Since those two(2) VOIDS, when I attempt to print shipping labels using paypal's multi-order shipping tool,

that (1) particular order does NOT show-up on the "Orders to Ship" page.

(import orders feature doesn't reset it either )

Any help, please???

(Is that (1) order blocked, after two voids? )

note: I can print that order's label from the  PP transaction page ( but then I would NOT geet a SCAN form)

thanks... O T

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WildVke
New Community Member

Just wondering if maybe it shows in "history" in the Paypal window. . .  I always save all my orders in a pdf first, check the file to make sure it is there, click the "ok" button for the window to close, then it asks if you need a reciept. I do this after I had to VOID several transactions because of a typing mistake. . . .If I'm importing from eBay or Creating address for myself. Under the print option, print as .pdf first and print the label from my personal file folder. I have never had it NOT let me reprint although it does only let you try to print a single label ONLY 2 times. . . not sure what they are thinking with that one. . . good luck, WildVke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.