circumnews.com

TexasTina
Contributor
Contributor

Can PayPal please report if this is a legit company? Although the domain owner of that website may have an account doesn't tell me anything other than that.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

MsKarla
Contributor
Contributor

You will have to give me your email address, or possibly join the group on FaceBook, but right now they are really careful who they allow to join..this community doesn't allow me to upload the picture of the paypal payment we have found.

Login to Me Too

Kkastl21
Can I get any info emailed to me as well? Thanks all!
Login to Me Too

MsKarla
Contributor
Contributor

I have some good information,it was posted onmy group's page it is a proof picture of payment  from circumnew.com, for an other person posted to paypal on the 11th, and it shows from ITL company....we are still investigating.

Login to Me Too

egalespace
Contributor
Contributor

hello, How are you i have been work on Circumnews and i had requested my payout 14 days ago through paypal but still i havent got inot my paypaly account i would like to ask anyone knows how long it will take to get money from them as they said its take 14 working days to get money to in paypaly account. please anyone knows about this let me know and please tell me this website pay to work or not. 

Thank you 

Login to Me Too

medlinearl
New Community Member

I have been doing circumnews for almost 2 and halof months now i requested one payout on november 27th and needless to say there is no payouts posted in my account and it has been well over 14 business days. i have reported these people to the FBI as well as the UK government. because there is no doubt in my mind that CIRCUMNEWS is a joke and they have suckered many of us into their trap with the FREE word i was really depending on this money and i continued because i needed extra income. well i do know that this is a fraudulent scam. it is against the law wether free or not to get people to use their time to try and make money for themselves and a company. and then not pay that person for their work.....

Login to Me Too

ariefasa
New Community Member

Ahoy there...

Just doing deep searching base on my experiences.

And this what I get:

Spoiler
Registrant Name:
   Domain Admin
   Email: contact
   Organization: PrivacyProtect.org
   Address: All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
   City: Nobby Beach
   State: Queensland
   ZIP: 

Administrative Contact:
Domain Admin Email :
Organization: PrivacyProtect.org
Address:All Postal Mails Rejected, visit PrivacyProtect.org
City:Nobby Beach
State: Queensland
ZIP:
Phone:

So, this come from AUSIE heh...they just hosted on Russian server on mid October this year.

I don't know exactly what they doing with this program, but recently I found something that should be aware what they doing in the past.

So, stay sharper and more smart guys, and please forgive me if my english so bad.

Login to Me Too

fawzipp
Contributor
Contributor

le bon route de bien faire avec le servise de paypale

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.