What Determines If It's Personal or Business Information That Customer Sees at Checkout?

Boris_yo
Contributor
Contributor

I will try to expound on title as I feel I did not explain well what I am asking there.

Sometimes when I buy with PayPal through website that has PayPal Checkout, I see personal name instead of business name of seller. I don't remember if this happens before I send payment or after I have checked out. For example I see something like "Send Payment to Mike Harris" and after I paid for product I would see something like "Your Payment to Mike Harris ..." and this despite that Mike Harris runs business "CleanCo LLC." which I would expect to see from merchant.

However sometimes I see business name like mentioned above. This is what I want my customers to see when I use PayPal Checkout on my eCommerce website. Is this something that I can adjust in PayPal settings to make sure it's business name that showing and not my personal name (which is not as professional)?

Your help and guidance are welcome! Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.