Transferring funds to someone else's bank or paypal account.
Hi, I've once before transferred funds from my paypal account to my bank, no problems there. Now I wish to transfer funds to my bank again, as well as to someone else - either directly to their bank or to their paypal account. Am I able to do this without incurring a fee to either myself or my recipient? Also, what's the limit on dollar amount of transfers - I'm looking to transfer $1000 to my bank, and $1000 to theirs. Any insight would be appreciated!!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Transactions Not Showing in Activity in About Business (Archive)
- Can't transfer money to debit card in About Payments (Archive)
- Purchase whilst pending in About Payments (Archive)
- Card linked but not bank account in About Payments (Archive)
- Promotional Purchases - refund strategy and exploting the customer in About Payments (Archive)