Transactions Not Showing in Activity

windrunner
Contributor
Contributor

I've received a few transactions today and not only am I not able to see them in activity, but they do not show up when I search for them (I've used email, last & first name and transaction ID). My account balance is showing the payments and I'm receiving alerts on my Apple Watch that the payment went through. Is there an issue going on with Paypal regarding this?

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

LeeRose
Contributor
Contributor

I just did a refresh and my activity came up on my summary page. I clicked into activity and there was nothing... back out to the summary page and they're gone again!

This is ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

Sdmayhew
I received my Gmail confirmation that money was in the account. no transaction activity shows my account for last 6 hours the balance is correct however there's a 2 wait for customer service right now
Login to Me Too

OCS1213
Contributor
Contributor

Same as you, I receive the email alerts that payments have come in. But when I go to my account, the transactions are not showing up. Only the total amount of cash in my account is changing and reflects that money has come in.

Been on hold with PayPal for 2 hours

Login to Me Too

AMPRO
Contributor
Contributor

Hang in there, PayPal is having a BAD day.  Customer service is Philipines and not up to date on what is happening, Paypal just went to a RED alert.

Paypal Yellow alert is now RED = MAJOR

Major Impact to Paydiant Platform (PP-LIVE-8404)
Incident Start: Aug 22, 02:15 UTCIncident End: On-going
AFFECTED PRODUCTS:
  • Paydiant Platform
Initial Notification:

We are experiencing a system issue which may be affecting Paydiant Platform on the Production environment.

Service(s) Affected: Paydiant Services

Action(s) Required: None. Our Engineers are currently investigating.

Login to Me Too

JAsd1
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like they are all showing this morning.

Great news!

Login to Me Too

cmaddox
New Community Member

Most of my Ebay sales are not showing up in Ebay today.  Anyone else having a problem.  On hold but they are saying the wait time is 3-5 hours!!

Login to Me Too

Jeffb235lf
Contributor
Contributor

@cmaddox wrote:

Most of my Ebay sales are not showing up in Ebay today.  Anyone else having a problem.  On hold but they are saying the wait time is 3-5 hours!!

It looks as though there is a failure in EBAY but of course they are not likely to admit this .

I have 11 outstanding payments x EBAY with just 2 getting through to PAYPAL.  Other payments from Discogs and Musicstack are working fine. 

You have to wonder if EBAY are trying to make it even harder to uses PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Jeffb235lf
Contributor
Contributor

@Jeffb235lf wrote:

@cmaddox wrote:

It looks as though there is a failure in EBAY but of course they are not likely to admit this .

I have 11 outstanding payments x EBAY with just 2 getting through to PAYPAL.  Other payments from Discogs and Musicstack are working fine. 

You have to wonder if EBAY are trying to make it even harder to uses PAYPAL

Actually I have to report that payments made by Discogs are now also being affected.   The last three payments shown as made in DISCOGS are not showing up in PAYPAL so it looks as though EBAY may not be the culprit , my apologies EBAY !

Login to Me Too

boneyfinggers
Contributor
Contributor

Same is happening with me. Only transactions that are showing up is money taken out for postage.

Spoiler

Login to Me Too

Paws4Fun
Contributor
Contributor

The sales through my web site are not showing in PayPal today.  I am getting emails stating the payments have been processed, the money appears in the total on my Summary page but the order detail is not showing anywhere.  Hope they fix this soon 😞 .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.