Transaction History

OptimusComicCon
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to click on the 'show more transactions' button and I really need to view them all. Is there a problem with paypal at the moment as this has been a problem since Thursday night 31st March 2016.

Prior to that it was not a problem, but now when I click on it it just highlights the last transactioin in the list rather than going to previous transactions.

Need help please

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What device are you using?  What app?

PayPal customer service is your best option if you want an answer.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page and go from there. 

Login to Me Too

OptimusComicCon
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response.

I'm using windows 7 and have tried it on chrome firefox and IE, also tried it on my works laptop and phone / ipad...getting the same problem.

I have tried contacting customer support but have had to log it under a different topic as there isn't anything there for this type of problem.

Login to Me Too

VCA
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried sending messages to Paypal via the "contact" link at the bottom but I get absolutely NO replies.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@VCA

Did you try the "call us" option.  That should get you an answer.

Login to Me Too

Laconicbricks
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am having the same problem. It only allows me to go to the last transaction on the page. If you revert to the classic mode then the system works as a substitute for now. 

Zach

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.