This 21 days policy really **bleep** me as a jewelry maker.

Cookieseller
Contributor
Contributor

So, I do custom jewlery for people, They are all custom orders, I have to do it base on the customers requirment. So it is not like i can sell already made items here. They pay deposit so i can order all the material i need for the order, but How am I gonna do anything after they hold the deposit for so long. I cant offer shipping information to speed up the process since I will have to get the money first for material. I mean, not every business owner have the same process, especiall crafters that need money before they start making items,  I guess paypal is not for business like this. I need a payment processor that will deposit payments within 2 days, which is the rest payment processors. But paypal is easy to use I really want to stick with it, but if I did i will be crafting goods on the street and eating dusk lol

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why are my payments for non-eBay sales pending and how can I prevent this?

If you recently started to sell with PayPal and you don’t have any selling history with us, payments you receive (except eBay payments) are now being placed into your pending balance. As long as there are no problems with the transactions, you’ll have the money within 21 days.

Typically, you can access these payments within 7-14 days if you:

• Send the item to the buyer’s postal address, as shown on the Transaction Details page
  • Mark the item as sent on the Transaction Details page and provide the dispatch details (for digital goods, mark the item as processed on the Transaction Details page).

Once you complete the below requirements, you won’t be considered a new seller any more, and you should receive future payments sooner.

• Receive a predetermined number of payments
  • Wait a predetermined number of days from the date you received your first payment.

You can also view your remaining requirements and confirm your identity at any time by logging in to your account and visiting the Resolution Centre.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cookieseller
Contributor
Contributor

I have had at least 20 payments in the past 2 months, still for every single payment i have to wait for at least 10 days. I still have 300 dollar on hold which was paid over 1 week ago. Now Im just losing money doing this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.