Shipping adress confirmed, unconfirmed and sometime i don't have this informations

Gariep
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, 

I'm selling stuff on ebay from canada. On the transaction detail page, i usually see confirmed or unconfirmed adress, but sometime there is nothing about it displayed. Is it just because confirmation  isn't available for the buyer country?

Thank you

David

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

It could be that, yes, or any other number of reasons.  The important thing to look at, though, is whether or not it's covered by seller protection.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Gariep
Contributor
Contributor

My international shipping aren't covered as i don't have a tracking number on my shipment.  Wich carrier do you use for international shipment?  my items cost about 50$ and i don't think people would pay 40 or 50$ more for shipping...

I just began selling on ebay. so far so good but i know there is a lot of scammer. Some people said to not  sell at international but so far, i get more buyer from international then canada and US.  

I already cancel some suspicious buyer ( 0 feedback buyer that just registered, buyer with confusing shipping adress etc.  So far this is my only protection...

My items weight 500 grams or less. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.