Shipping Labels?

djacobs2405
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.  I used to be able to print all my shipping labels through Paypal, even the one's for purchases that were not done through paypal.  Today however, when I click the link I have always used to create the label, I am simply taken to my summary page.  Does anyone know if there is somewhere to print shipping labels alone? 

Thank you,

Donna

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

This sort of thing can happen when cookies/cache in the browser get mixed up.  You might try clearing your browser cache/cookies or even use a different browser entirely to see if the problem still happens there.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

djacobs2405
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have done that and tried two different browsers on two different computers.  Apparently it has something to do with being located in Canada.  Paypal tech is looking into it now.  Hopefully they can fix it because i really like printing my shipping labels through paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

linaka54
Contributor
Contributor

@djacobs2405 wrote:

Yes I have done that and tried two different browsers on two different computers.  Apparently it has something to do with being located in Canada.  Paypal tech is looking into it now.  Hopefully they can fix it because i really like printing my shipping labels through paypal 😞

I tried for several hours today on 3 different computers and the links no longer worked, I went straight  to login using the shipping link and then summary with no options for shipping. I finally phoned them and they confirmed shipping is down and they are working on it....hopefully they dont take long...(I am in Canada also)

Login to Me Too

Chanrwm
Contributor
Contributor

Still down. I've sitting on a bunch of boxes I need to ship too. Hope they have it up soon? Anyone get an ETA from a rep? I just got they were working on it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.