Question about setting up In-Store Checkout

ArmorOfGod7
Contributor
Contributor

I clicked on a Home Depot coupon ($10 off $50 purchase when paying with Paypal in store). It's supposed to add the coupon to my account, then when I pay in store, the coupon is applied. Well, after I added the coupon, it took me to a page to setup In-Store Checkout. There's a section for an address so they can send you a card, a section for mobile number so you can pay that way, and then a section for a PIN. The problem is, I already have a card, they already have my mobile number, and I've already created a pin. I'm afraid if I click continue they're going to send me another card, which I don't want. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sonofbuster76
New Community Member

if you're like me, your coupons expired yesterday and if you're like me, they did not work. i followed the directions and the lady at Home Depot said, 'whut??', so we just ran the card, entered my pin, and got NO discount. very vague instructions on these coupons -- just ring up and it'll automatically work?? yeah right. and who gets to pick which coupon works when? pretty rookie setup. i'll stick to paper coupons and my credit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.