Question about not getting a package

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased a couple of items and used pay pal to pay for them..I gave the shipper my current address to ship the package but he shipped to the address I had on pay pal its a previous address over 6yrs old I thought my shipping info was current but apperantly not anyways I contacted my local post office and they confirmed delivery to the old address and I even spoke with the postal carrier who assured me he delivered the package to a gentlemen at the old address, So I go to the old address and speak with a gentlemen who lives there and ofcourse he never seen the package and says he does not have the package. Is there anything I can do or did I just lose the 400 dollars i paid for the items and the items also

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

It sort of depends on the status of the payment with that address.  Was that address still a confirmed address in your account?  

What did you use to fund the transaction specifically?  Was it PayPal or bank funds, or was it a credit card attached to your account?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it was a confirmed address. And the funds came from a linked debit card on my pay pal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.