Printing UPS shipping label problem - left side unreadable

quarter29
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, When I print a UPS Ground shipping label, everything prints out correctly once, but about 1 inch of the left side has a second set of letters and characters off centered verically. A USPS label prints correctly. What causing this? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

quarter29
Contributor
Contributor

fixed it myself. Just started using IE 10 last week. Tried Google Chrome and label printed correctly.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

quarter29
Contributor
Contributor

fixed it myself. Just started using IE 10 last week. Tried Google Chrome and label printed correctly.

Login to Me Too

ecbl-user
New Community Member

Has this problem been fixed for IE10 - we are dead in the water....

Login to Me Too

racinenorth
New Community Member

Still seeing this problem.  It "works" in Chrome, but if you try and save the image you see the same problem.  My guess is that the image file has some encoding issues that IE10 can't handle while Chrome is only handling the issues when displaying the file, not saving it.  This is a huge problem for me as I use a WebBrowser control that utilizes IE10 dll's for shipping label automation.

Login to Me Too

racinenorth
New Community Member

Determined a workaround for us.  We uninstalled IE10 which reverted us back to IE9.  Let's me use C# WebBrowser controls again.  I'm convinced there's something wrong with the image itself otherwise Chrome and IE10 wouldn't experience similar issues, but since IE9 renders it properly that works for now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.