Paypal is withholding our funds and wont respond to HELP request!! URGENT!!

samkamal
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent help request on linking our bank account as we cant withdraw or make payment from our balance. The amount has been sitting there for AGES. However, I am not getting any response. Like I said in our email to you (I dont really know where thats gone to), it has got to be ILLEGAL for Paypal to withhold our money against our will. HELP US OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

FYI, we have a business account with you. We have an issue with liking our only bank account in the USA. We need our money back by getting you to simply link and verify our account. It is that simple, yet so exasperating!!!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

samkamal
Contributor
Contributor

ITS BEEN WEEKS AND NO ONE HAS RESPONDED!  I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO AUTHORITY AS PAYPAL IS ROBBING ME OF MY MONEY!

Login to Me Too

polevaultpower
Contributor
Contributor

What happens when you try to link your bank account to your PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

samkamal
Contributor
Contributor

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY! I almost fell off my seat. Here is what it says:

"We're sorry, but that bank can't be linked to any more PayPal accounts. Please link a different bank account".

The problem is this:

1) the account is NOT attached to any other Paypal account
2) that is the ONLY company account we have

I really & sincerely hope that you can assist us in this matter. We are a small company and need that funds. Thank you very much once again. Hoping to hear from you soon

Sam

Login to Me Too

samkamal
Contributor
Contributor

Any moderators from Paypal to chip in to help too? I am not sure how this forum works.

Sam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.