Paypal history, return to search, history search

equis3
Contributor
Contributor

I have been both a Paypal and eBay member since their inception and have always had a problem with hiistory, especially around April 15th when I need to access sales for tax purposes. lets say you set up a search of sales in a specific time of 2 years and are looking at particular items. So you look at the item, record the info and hit return at the bottom. You loose your search parameters and have to reset everything all over again. How do you return to the search you were doing, without hving to enter all the info numerous times. This can be one big pain in the **bleep**!  I may only sell 100 items in that time, so I can imagine how bad it is for those selling thousands or items. Return to classic view makes no difference either. This really needs to be fixed people!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I'm not sure I understand where you're struggling.  When I do a search in my PayPal transaction history I end up with links at the bottom for First, Previous, Next, Last and I can go back and forth between the pages in my search results without losing any records.

Please provide a screenshot or something of what you're seeing and I may be able to help you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

equis3
Contributor
Contributor

Ok..I tried searches from Jan1 to today's date in both views. In both rhe default and classic views this is the window at the bottom. If I hit "Return To Log" I come back to the default beginning view, and have to reset everything, Sales only, Jan1 to today, to repeat the search.Not sure how to attach the screenshot I took.....are we back in the 80's again Tags????......Bruce

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.