Paypal Express Checkout - (ON) Not Working Still

3Digital
Contributor
Contributor

Hi... need help with express checkout, It's set to allow customers who doesn't want to have or create a Paypal account, and option to to pay as guest's, but wen you try to order once you get to Paypa checkout page it does not apear anywhere.

I tried everything from help sections to videos and tutorial to no avail, myb I miss a step?.... I'm done!.

It's been months like this... I always thought that forums are just a waste of time for (bugs) like these, but myb I will be proven wrong by a Paypal-Master-Lord here.....I hope!. Smiley Frustrated

SOS! please help me!.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

3Digital
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks once more from taking time from your busy day to help me.  Too many take others FREE help for granted, I don't!.

Well you might hit it in the head with "Paypal Verify" Frank.  I am not verified yet, been busy working on the company papers and I always out of time to open my business account on my bank, and that's the account I want to merge with Paypal, not my current one.

Other things you pointed out, like the buttons... I will test it and get back to you.

I asked my E-commerce support, and they tried to set my account to work with "Paypal Pro" and it gave them an error, so it mostly points out to: "Paypal verified" as the problem, as of now my Paypal account on the E-commerce solution is set to: "Paypal Standard" but they can change it to "Paypal Pro" if I ask.  My Paypal account is Business (Paypal Pro).

I will tell support to try again once I verify my account.

On a side note:  I don't have to create buttons for my E-commerce solution, they already have the: "ADD TO CART" implemented with their own aesthetics and code. All they ask of me is my Paypal e-mail. I will however place a Paypal button on the page field box in order to test the guest checkout.

Have a nice relaxing weekend Frank. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.