Paying for labels fine, printing them a nightmare.........

debgram
Contributor
Contributor

About 4-5 weeks now I have been having trouble getting the print label to work.  It says something went wrong, money was NOT taken from your account.  A few minutes later in my email it says that I paid for shipping.  Twice I had to void the label and get my money back cause when it said it didn't take money from my account I believed it, and paid for shipping again, well I know not to believe it anymore.  Something is wrong with the paying and printing the shipping and it needs to be fixed.

Also you might want to start making paypal work with others browsers cause IE isn't going to be around to much longer. 

Is there a way around this paying for shipping disaster?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

most major websites have way for you to print labels,why use Paypal?

only exception of major website is Barnes and noble,you can only print packing slip 

Login to Me Too

debgram
Contributor
Contributor

Because it's cheaper.  I sell things with paypal as payment options, I can pay, print and put in my mailbox in the morning and don't to leave my house

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

so can Ebay and Amzn and Etsy ,you must have your own website,?

there are sites which are dediciated to print labels like Endicia,Stamps.com. 

Login to Me Too

debgram
Contributor
Contributor

I sell on ebay and I belong to facebook groups where they sell hobby sport stuff, I have them pay me through paypal. Tracking is free, post office charges too much for tracking and I always use tracking.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can print shipping label on Ebay,tracking is included and it is cheaper than post ofice and the tracking number is added to your listing.

I paid $2.45 for a 2 ounce package domestic with tracking,I think PAYPAL is the same.

but if it is sold on Facebook,then you are better off printing label on Paypal.

But endicia and stamps.com also allow you to print labels and probably save all the buyer addresses as well. 

Login to Me Too

debgram
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using paypal shipping, but my point is there is a glitch or something wrong.  I pay for the shipping and when I click on the print label it says something went wrong and you weren't charge, then I go and pay again and the printing works.  A few minutes later I find out I was charged for the shipping for the first try, so now I paid for shipping twice.  I had to void the label twice already to get my money back.

I never had any problems before, it's just like the few months that this is happening.  Also paypal isn't compatible with Chrome browser, which they need to fix that too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.