PayPal shipping down ?

Thanos5000

Is anyone else having trouble proccessing shipping labels. Everytime I get to the end to pay a srceen comes up and says paypal shipping is down try again later.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

curry5687
New Community Member

having issues here as well. voided a label and rebought another one and still having issues with it printing. you're not the only one!

Login to Me Too

coquette1929
New Community Member

Having issues too. Currently getting a "The print shipping label service is temporarily unavailable, please try again." error. Have been getting random error messages for the past 3 days although I was able to print out a shipping label yesterday.

Login to Me Too

Vince26
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. This is the second time this is happening within the last month or so. Funny how they never mention anything when the system is down or not working correctly. Instead they let us fumble about trying to figure out if it's our computer or browser.

Hey PayPal!! How about letting us know what's going on instead of keeping us in the dark.

One solution: If it's an Ebay transaction you can print it from there without any issues. If it's not an Ebay transaction I have no clue.

Login to Me Too

alysek93
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem few times today.

The print shipping label service is temporarily unavailable, please try again. 

WHEN is this gonna be fixed and come up back up?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Mad
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.