PayPal here with iPad

Rob9000
New Community Member

I am trying to download Paypal Here app onto my iPad.  My Android phone is not on compatible list.  I can't find an Ipad app download!  Anyone having this problem?  Anyone using Paypal Here mobile credit card processing on their iPad?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The same app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.  Note, you may not have full functionality on the iPad. Not sure what may be missing.  They're still working on development of full functionality.

Login to Me Too

123cr
Contributor
Contributor
What progress has been made for developing PayPal Here for the iPad?
Login to Me Too

robin88
New Community Member

I had trouble today with my i-pad.  After 20 min waiting on hold for someone in the Phillipines, was transfered to Support in Kansas.  New ap now available.  You need to delete your current PayPal Here ap and re-load the new one specifically for i-Pads.

Login to Me Too

123cr
Contributor
Contributor
What progress has been made for developing PayPal Here for the iPad?
Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No info has been released to date.

Login to Me Too

katyrw
Contributor
Contributor

i'm thinking of buying a small tablet and see  the app for Ipad but then I see where it says Paypal here is not compatable with andriod tablets. Wouldn't say a Samsung Galazy tab or another small tablert use the same platform as an Ipad mini? So will the Ipad mini app work on those other tablets? Has anyone tried on any tablets? If so I wouldl love to know which work and which do not. I sent a message to Paypal about this but got no answer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.