PayPal Limited My Account Permanently

iUmarPie
Contributor
Contributor

So, story is like, I'm selling stuff on eBay and getting paid through PayPal.

Yesterday, one guy made transaction to me in my PayPal account and after couple of hours I got email from Paypal that this payment is unauthorised and we've limited your account permanently because of secrutiy reason.

When I talked to them to resolve this issue, customer service agent asked me that they don't have any information why it happens with me. So they asked for back office team to provide some information, they just asked for information about the payment and asked me after that they'd remove limit from my accont. But what happened, when I called customer service agennts again, they said this can't be appealed again and they don't want me as customer.

I'm totally depressed, my whole business is in **bleep**. 😞

Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your transaction was serious business.   You sold something in violation of PayPal polcies, your buyer was involved in a serious PayPal security issue, you presented a security risk to PayPal, or something else.  We do not have access to your accoun details.

PayPal, for security reasons, does not disclose details of their security evaluation models.

Login to Me Too

iUmarPie
Contributor
Contributor
So how can I solve it? As I have refunded to this guy? There is no my fault about transaction because everyone can come and purchase. There is nothing in my hand about buyers.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You haven't provided details about your business contacts, transactions, products, origin, destiantion, or service.

Nothing anyone here can do.

Login to Me Too

iUmarPie
Contributor
Contributor
I am willing to provide all the information which you need.
Login to Me Too

iUmarPie
Contributor
Contributor
I've provided every information, invoices, documents everything already as well.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a PayPal user forum, so we don't see any of your account information; we can only provide suggestions about what might have happened and what have have for recourse.  Without disclosing any of your transasctions, we on the publicforum have nothing.

According to PayPal, however, it is permanent.  It would only be for your own satisfaction to review your past activities to figure out what went wrong.

Login to Me Too

iUmarPie
Contributor
Contributor
So how can I solve it? As I have refunded to this guy? There is no my fault about transaction because everyone can come and purchase. There is nothing in my hand about buyers.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yes,anyone can come and purchase,but what are you selling?

PAYPAL can choose whom they want to do business with,it sounds like it does not want to do business with you forever!

There are other payment processors,or open your own merchant account to accept credit cards,  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.