PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning - how to stop?

petekuhn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

My company recently updated our IPN script to comply with the HTTP 1.1 header change. There was a short time where some bad code was in place that caused some errors, but all is well now and orders are all processing properly. 

For some reason, however, Paypal sending "PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning" emails every day - despite the fact that the IPNs are NOT failing. What causes this? Will it ever end? Thank you!

pete

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You may have better luck with your question in the Developer Forum, here's a link.

https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/forums

You can also open a Merchant Support Ticket here:

https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/home

You will need to open an account if you don't already have one.  After doing that, you can post your question.  They get back to you fairly quick.

Login to Me Too

petekuhn
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks snowshoe - will try these options! 

Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone experiencing delay IPN sent? This morning I had 8 transactions, but in history it only shows 1. Rest of the IPN transactions are not sent, so somehow it is not converting orders in to successful orders, but keeping it as incomplete order.

Anyone having issue?

Login to Me Too

HollyWC
New Community Member

Yes, I have not received IPNs for 5 transactions this a.m. (28 Jan). Am about to file a support ticket to find out why.

Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

I called technical support and spoke with them. They are aware of this issue, but have no time frame for fix. It's been 6 hours and still i haven't heard from them about this problem. I hope they fix it soon. You should also call them and open ticket so they understand the magnitude of the problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.