PP Checkout page design - email addresses confirmed?

lp115lp
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a Premier account for some time now thru which I buy stuff for myself and for business purposes.

I'm setting up a website now and generated/added a 'Buy Now' button thru PP - only it came up with my personal email address (Yahoo) displayed.

I DO have other email addesses tied to the website host (service at xxxx dot com) which I want to use on the PP checkout page - but even though I added one of them - it's coming up as 'unconfirmed' so I can't re-generate another Buy Now button using THAT email address. I DO want to continue using my Yahoo email address for my personal purchases but HOW do I add the 'service@' address for ONLY business sales? The Yahoo address comes up as the Primary address. If the 'service@' address is switched to the Primary address will that invalidate my Yahoo address - making it impossible to use for personal purchases?

Should I open another PP account using the 'service@' address for the business sales inquirys?

Any advice is welcomed. Larry

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.