Offering a Quarterly (every 3 months) subscription? Also Coupon/code options

Auction_Control
New Community Member

Hello - I have noticed that I can offer daily, weekly, monthly and yearly subscriptions when creating such a button.  However, my clients are used to paying quarterly.  Is that option available anywhere - possibly in enhanced recurring payments?  I need this type of flexibility.

Also, does anyone have a suggestion for using coupon or dicount codes with PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

You can do quarterly subscriptions if you're using the recurring payments API.  You would need a developer to get that done for you, though.

For discount codes you would need to handle that on your site and then pass the totals to PayPal accordingly.  Again, that can be done easily with the APIs.

If you do have a developer I would recommend setting up a full ecommerce system like WordPress + WooCommerce + PayPal for WooCommerce.  That way you can manage coupons, shipping calculators, tax calculations, products, orders, etc. all from within your own site's admin panel.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.